TERMS AND CONDITIONS FUMIDENT INDIA APP
1.That Party No.1 Service provider for dental clinics, carrying business in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
2.That it is mutually agreed and consented that membership plan for patients will be decided by Party No.1 and change in that will not be entertain by any other person. Party No.2/Doctors shall not sale their personal plans.
3.THAT it is mutually agreed and consented that the Party No.1 will decide the rate list as per multiple options of same treatments, Party No.2 has to charged according to that list and shall not charge more or less
4.THAT it is mutually agreed and consented that the Patient Record to be maintain on app or software designed by Party No.1. Case record of patient should contain all the details to justify diagnosis and treatment planning. It should have pain record and its management. Party No.2 should provide multiple treatment plans available for patient’s condition and take signature on accepted treatment plan.
5.THAT it is mutually agreed and consented that Payment has to pay online and to be credited to accounts of Party No.1 only, cash not allowed or party no.2 shall not be allowed to take any kind of fees in any kind or cash in his account. Commission of 20% will be deducted from total payment as a Party No.1 commission and remaining amount will be return in 48 hrs or may get delayed upto 4 days as agreed by the parties.
6.That it is mutually agreed and consented that party no.2 has to upload patients data on software provided by Party No. 1 and complete payment procedure from patient to get authorization to do patient before proceeding further.
7.That the Party No.1 will provide specific coupon code and Party No. 2 has to fill that on application before final payment.
8.That it is mutually agreed and consented that the Party No. 2 has to take consent for each and every procedure from patient before start of treatment. In case of any complication or dispute Party No. 2 will be responsible for the same.
9.That in case of Quality indicators Party No. 2 has to follow all quality indicators decide by Party No. 1.
10.That Party No. 2 has to followed the following quality indicators as a requirements :
- Party No.2 has degree from recognised university as per DCI.
- Party No.2 has visible display board of Clinic.
- Should have Water of drinking quality for general use and distill for autoclave and for dental treatment. It should be contamination less than 500 cfu.
- Should have Air quality management through disinfection or fumigation with appropriate chemicals.
- Must follow 2 step Surface disinfection with EPA approved disinfectant.
- Should have Sterilization monitoring through chemical indicators daily and with biological indicators weekly or monthly.
- Should be done Cold sterilization of required equipment with appropriate chemicals
- Must follow Impression disinfection before pour or deliver to lab.
- Should do Oral cavity disinfection before treatment.
- Hand hygiene: Dental health care provider should follow the seven step of hand hygiene and 5 moments of hand hygiene as per WHO.
- PPE: dentist and staff should wear personal protective equipment like mask, gloves, head cap, gown, face-shield, shoes cover to protect DHCWs and to avoid cross infections to patients.
- Waste management system: dentist should have registration with local bio medical waste management agency. There should be proper system for mercury and radiation waste management system.
Radiation safety: clinic should have lead apron and collar to protect patient and Dentist from radiation hazards. Lead apron should be checked for cracks through proper channels. There should be signage display for radiation hazards for pregnant ladies.
- Clinic should have patient complaint book and box
- Should have the alternate water and power source with AMC.
- Party No.2 should have indemnity insurance in case of any legal disputes with patient.
11.That for the purpose of fulfillment of quality indicators independent quality consultant from Party No. 1 will check clinics data based on indicators from time to time. Dentist should give access for the same.
12.That it is mutually agreed and consented that Party No.1 will do offline and online promotions of clinic. Data of Clinic’s and Party no.2 may be use for the same. Party no.2 should not have any problem with the same.
13.That it is mutually agreed and consented that both the parties shall maintain the Confidentiality of patient data and company policies
14.That it is mutually agreed and consented that in case of negligence towards patient ,Party No.2 will be responsible and not Party No.1
This MOU will pass to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective legal heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns of the Party No.1 and Party No.2.
This MOU may only be amended or modified by a written instrument executed by the parties.
17.Whole MOU, Governing Law and Severability.
17.1This Documents constitutes the entirely of the MOU between the Parties. It supersedes any prior representation which may have been made, whether orally or in writing.
17.2This MOU shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes under this MOU shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Nagpur, Maharashtra. All the differences/dispute arising in relation to this agreement, its construction validity, performance, duties, rights and obligations of the respective parties under or arising out of this understanding, breach or any dispute arising relation thereto, shall be referred to the Arbitration Tribunal in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 which consisting of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the parties jointly and the arbitration proceedings to be held in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 at Nagpur or the statutory modification thereof and the decision of this sole Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties.
17.3 All terms, conditions and covenants contained in this MOU shall bind the parties and their, heirs, legal representative, successors to title and permitted